Cancer Treatment and the Ovary: Clinical and Laboratory Analysis of Ovarian Toxicity provides the reader with a basic understanding on how the ovary is adversely impacted by cancer treatment, an essential foundational knowledge for this rapidly-developing field.
The book describes both the clinical and laboratory approaches to discovering the potentially adverse effects of cancer treatment on the ovary, also laying out possible preventative approaches and future directions for the field.
Clinicians working in the field of reproductive biology and oncology will find an essential reference that provides the necessary tools to assess the reproductive toxicological effects of cancer treatments.
- Brings together an international group of experts to address the current state of the science of ovarian toxicity caused by cancer treatment
- Provides scientific, clinical, and preclinical approaches to assessing this toxicity
- Describes current techniques and future strategies to protect the ovary
- Ideal reference for the further study of ovarian toxicity, oncofertility, cancer treatment, and reproductive toxicology
- ISBN: 9780128016015 |
- Hardcover: 166 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 28, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook