With majestic mountains, quiet vineyards, charming coasts, and Hollywood glitz, the Golden State offers the perfect backdrop for love. Romance blossoms under the California sun in this heartwarming collection:
- California Sunset: Annie Gerhard is struggling to keep her Silicon Valley techie job during a recession, while John Johnson is trying to make a go of his bookstore. Neither has time for romance, but fate is taking care of business.
- California Wine: Italian Marcos Gamari has one goal in life: to create the world's finest wine from the best vineyards in the world. Then he meets single mother Elizabeth Ladina, who shows him that his real dream just may reside in the mountains of Santa Cruz.
- California Homecoming: After returning from duty in the Middle East wounded in both body and spirit, Hunter Evans volunteers to help Sarah Ladina fix up a run-down Victorian in Costanoa's beach town. Can they get beyond their painful past and complicated present to find the love and respect they need?
- California Thyme: Mandy Parker has sworn to avoid the Hollywood scene that sucked in her mother, until she takes a gig to cater to a movie set. She soon finds herself helping sexy locations manager James Lubbock discover who is sabotaging his career and losing her heart in the process.
- California Sunrise: Dr. Raul Mendez finds himself drawn to single mother Alicia Fuentes, but their blossoming relationship must withstand the political and very personal battles surrounding immigration.
- ISBN: 9781440598579 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Apr 18, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook