- Have you ever wondered about human fossils, "cave men", skin color, "ape-men", or why missing links are still missing?
- Want to discover when T. Rexwas small enough to fit in your hand? Or how old dinosaur fossils are - and how we know the age of these bones?
- Learn how the Bible's world view (not evolution's) unites evidence from science and history into a solid creation foundation for understanding the origin, history, and destiny of life - including yours!
- Start reinforcing a strong foundation for learning with study questions, discussions, discussion topics, and more for home and school educators!
In this fascinating book, Gary Parker explores some of the most interesting areas of science: fossils, the errors of evolution, the evidence of creation, all about early man and human origins, dinosaurs, and even "races."
Learn how scientists use evidence in the present, how historians use evidence of the past, and discover the biblical world view, not evolution, that puts the two together in a credible and scientifically-sound way!
Having made his own journey of discovery, this former evolutionary biologist and popular author offers a unique and powerful perspective on the science of our world - past and present. Build your world view on a faith that fits the scientific facts!
- ISBN: 9781614584070 |
- Hardcover: 160 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Nov 1, 2007 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook