This convenient teacher’s guide is all a parent or teacher needs to easily grade the 11th grade student assignments for British History: Observations & Assessments from Early Cultures to Today. Assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions are included.
This course is designed for a student to practice independent learning. The guide will assist teachers by offering:
- 34 chapters for 34 weeks of study
- Chapters include 5 lessons taking approximately 30 minutes each
- The final lesson of the week is an exam covering the week’s instruction
- Student questions are organized in the back for easy use in testing and review
- Teachers, parents, or students can grade assignments daily or weekly
As the teacher, you will enjoy partnering with your student as he or she processes British history while developing or strengthening a Christian world view.
- ISBN: 9781614581390 |
- Hardcover: 144 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook