Getting a book published is hard enoughgetting a novel published is doubly so! But a writer seeing his story on bookshelves everywhere is just a rewrite away with this book! Written by two award-winning novelists, this workshop-in-a-book is all aspiring authors need to master the art of fictionand see their novel in print.
Based on their popular workshops, Mary Buckham and Dianna Love Snell have created a novel-writing system that anyone can follow. Their innovative method shows writers how to create stories of depth, excitement, and emotion with:
- Easy-to-understand templates that guide the new writer through building a novel and show more experienced writers how to deepen a plot and take a first draft to the next level
- Reference examples from a strongly-plotted popular genre films like suspense, classics, children, and romance
- Simple worksheets to build a strong story one plot point at a time for any genre
- Troubleshooting tips that reveal how to find and fix holes that weaken the plot
- Insights from best-selling novelists representing a variety of fiction genres
- A bonus dialogue guide that reveals how to make a character come alive through conversation.
- ISBN: 9781440513053 |
- Hardcover: 256 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: May 18, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook