First published in 1943, Vitamins and Hormones is the longest-running serial published by Academic Press.
The Series provides up-to-date information on vitamin and hormone research spanning data from molecular biology to the clinic. A volume can focus on a single molecule or on a disease that is related to vitamins or hormones. A hormone is interpreted broadly so that related substances, such as transmitters, cytokines, growth factors and others can be reviewed.
This volume focuses on Bone Morphogenic Protein.
- Expertise of the contributors
- Coverage of a vast array of subjects
- In depth current information at the molecular to the clinical levels
- ISBN: 9780128025925 |
- Hardcover: 346 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 12, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook