CREATION, THE FALL, & THE FLOOD WITH THE PROMISE OF CHRIST
They are cornerstones of the Christian faith. They are events that literally changed the world forever. Yet, the foundation of these biblical truths are rooted in Genesis, a book that too many in the Church now treat as an allegory or a metaphor, as anything but the precise and inerrant Word of God.
As these attacks on scriptural authority and relevance escalate, it seems that man's theories supersede Scripture when there is conflict, sowing confusion and undermining faith in the accuracy of biblical history and the Bible itself. In The Big Three, learn:
- How the Scriptures negate the concept of theistic evolution
- Why a living faith and a saving faith exemplify a solid belief in a special creation
- The challenges and confusion in academia regarding scriptural interpretation
Within this remarkable exploration of faith, Dr. Henry Morris III reveals a consistent and powerful thread throughout the Word of God. After Eden, the Gospel message became the overreaching message of the Scripture; after Eden, the Creation became the foundation for the Gospel message; after Eden, the promise contained in Creation became the hope of the Gospel.
- ISBN: 9781614580188 |
- Hardcover: 224 pages |
- Publisher: New Leaf Publishing Group, Inc. |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2009 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook