Meet the four sexy brothers of Beauford Bend in this enchanting new Southern series by USA Today best-selling author Alicia Hunter Pace! Nearly thirty miles from Nashville sits the boutique town of Beauford, known for its artisan craft shops and colorful personalities - especially the renowned Beauford brothers. Haunted by the tragic fire that orphaned them years ago, the boys left town to find fame and success. Now they're coming home. But surprising revelations about that fateful night - and the love of a few good Southern women - will heal their hearts and change their lives forever.
- Forgiving Jackson: When a devastating fire at one of his concerts reopens old wounds for country superstar Jackson Beauford, he heads home for some peace and quiet - only to discover that stubborn Southern magnolia Emory Lowell has planted herself at his family estate, bringing chaos in her wake.
- Nickolai's Noel: An ice storm traps hockey pro Nickolai Glazov with quilt shop owner Noel Verden one fateful Christmas. As these two strong-willed folks fall in love then fall apart, they'll learn that home is the place you hang your heart (not just your quilt or your hockey stick).
- Reforming Gabe: Once the NFL's best wide receiver, Gabe Beauford's been dropping the ball this season - literally. After his team loses the Super Bowl, he heads back to Beauford to hide and brood, but crossing paths with independent and talented jewelry maker Neyland MacKenzie puts a new gleam in his eye. She needs saving, and he needs a project . . . But will his not-so-deft touch ruin her dreams and their chance at real love?
- Redeeming Rafe: Bull riding, cliff diving, plane jumping - if it makes most men quake in their boots, Rafe Beauford does it eagerly. But his wild lifestyle comes to a halt when he discovers he's the father of toddlers. Taking his twin girls back to Beauford, he plans to leave them there to grow up with a nanny, but the woman he hires, widowed mom Abigail Whitman, is determined to show him the importance of family - and love.
- Heath's Hope: Ambitious and career-minded Hope MacKenzie left Heath Beckett with a bleeding heart years ago. Now she's back in town because her family's bank needs her desperately. When she gives a personal loan to the women who own the local knitting shop without consulting Heath, who has helped them with their finances for years, the two must work together to ensure the ladies' business plan is in tip-top shape. But will sharing their time lead to deeper feelings being re-awakened?
- Healing Beau: Sick of being babied his whole life, youngest brother Beau joined the army as soon as he could. He thought he'd be a lifer, but an injury sends him back to Beauford without peace or a purpose. Knowing he can't heal until some truths come to light, his old friend Christian Hambrick, who always held a torch for him, wages a full-scale war on the past - and emerges with the secrets about what really happened the night of the fire.
- ISBN: 9781440599613 |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jun 27, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook