This book is listed in:
- Crafts & Hobbies ( 1,158 )
Bead Chic, Chic You
Bead Chic will show you how to take inspiration that you love and forge your own creative path. After learning basic jewelry techniques, you'll be launched into 36 gorgeous projects. Each project comes with a variation, so you'll learn how easy it is to adapt virtually any project to suit your individual style, making you your own designer.
- Each of 36 stepped-out projects features an inspiring variation, including some from today's hottest jewelry makers, including Jean Campbell, Tammy Powley, Cathie Filian and more.
- Clear step-by-step photography and instructions allow beaders of all skill levels create projects exactly "as-is" in the book, while variations show how swapping out just one or two elements can make an entirely different look.
- You'll get to play with beads, a variety of stringing materialsfrom coated wire, to shapeable wire to commercial chainand findings, all easily found at local and online craft retailers.
- ISBN: 9781440310423 |
- Hardcover: 128 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Jul 5, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook