Architectural photography is an important tool for studying built architecture and documenting students own projects.
Basics Architectural Photography provides a practically based explanation of the key technical aspects of photography, image analysis and photo editing, and includes helpful tips on how to take and process photographs.
- Photographic concepts (focal length, image circle, angle of view, depth of focus, exposure time, contrast range, etc.)
- Equipment (camera, lens, tripod, light meter, etc.)
- Photographing architecture (perspectives, architectural models, etc.)
- Stylistic devices in architectural photography
- Exterior shots
- Interior shots
- Image editing, scanning, image correction
- ISBN: 9783035612165 |
- Hardcover: 80 pages |
- Publisher: Birkhäuser |
- Publication date: May 22, 2017 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook