Asia Pacific Human Resource Management and Organisational Effectiveness: Impacts on Practice explores the concepts and applications of strategic human resource management (SHRM) theory on the roles and practices of human resource professionals employed in organizations across the Asia Pacific region.
It blends new conceptual frameworks with empirical evidence, case illustrations, and company examples from a variety of countries in the region, exploring the economic, political, socio-cultural, demographic, and professional dimensions of the topic.
Country studies (for example, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, China, India, Korea and Australia) are included, examining the relationships between SHRM and talent management, knowledge workers, quality of work and human capital management in the Asian region.
- Presents the first book to explore the link between HRM and organizational effectiveness
- Provides new empirical and case study research on relevant issues regarding strategic human resource management
- Offers a blend of experienced global HRM scholars with enthusiastic regional academics
- Includes an amalgam of conceptual and practical approaches to the topic
- ISBN: 9780081006542 |
- Hardcover: 272 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jun 24, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook