Artificial Neural Network for Drug Design, Delivery and Disposition provides an in-depth look at the use of artificial neural networks (ANN) in pharmaceutical research. With its ability to learn and self-correct in a highly complex environment, this predictive tool has tremendous potential to help researchers more effectively design, develop, and deliver successful drugs.
This book illustrates how to use ANN methodologies and models with the intent to treat diseases like breast cancer, cardiac disease, and more. It contains the latest cutting-edge research, an analysis of the benefits of ANN, and relevant industry examples. As such, this book is an essential resource for academic and industry researchers across the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences.
- Written by leading academic and industry scientists who have contributed significantly to the field and are at the forefront of artificial neural network (ANN) research
- Focuses on ANN in drug design, discovery and delivery, as well as adopted methodologies and their applications to the treatment of various diseases and disorders
- Chapters cover important topics across the pharmaceutical process, such as ANN in structure-based drug design and the application of ANN in modern drug discovery
- Presents the future potential of ANN-based strategies in biomedical image analysis and much more
- ISBN: 9780128017449 |
- Hardcover: 440 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Oct 15, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook