Application, Purification, and Recovery of Ionic Liquids provides a comprehensive overview of the usage of ionic liquids (IL). The book gives a description of the methods used for recovery and purification of ILs, a summary of the economic aspects of using ILs, and a review on the toxicity data of ILs.
It is written for researchers, scientists, and engineers working with ILs, their properties, and usages. The book not only describes the chemical aspects, but the economic and environmental aspects as well, making it of particular interest to professionals applying this technology.
- Chapters written by scientists in academia and researchers in industry, ensuring coverage of both the scientific fundaments and industrial applications
- A single source of information for a broad collection of recovery and purification methods
- Provides information on using ionic liquids as green solvents
- Includes economic aspects of recovery and reuse of ionic liquids
- ISBN: 9780444633019 |
- Hardcover: 286 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Mar 1, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook