Analytical Ultracentrifugation, the latest volume in Methods in Enzymology, focuses on analytical ultracentrifugation. The scope of this technique has greatly expanded in recent years due to advances in instrumentation, algorithms and software.
This volume describes the latest innovations in the field and in the applications of analytical ultracentrifugation in the analysis of macromolecules, macromolecular assemblies, and biopharmaceuticals.
- Timely contribution that describes a rapidly changing field
- Leading researchers in the field
- Broad coverage: instrumentation, basic theory, data analysis, and applications
- ISBN: 9780128029091 |
- Hardcover: 588 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Sep 24, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook