This book is listed in:
- Health & Wellness ( 942 )
Diet and exercise are great, but what good is a healthy body if you don't have the mental capabilities to go with it? Harry Lorayne, who is now 83 years old, has been honing and teaching his foolproof system for sharpening the mind, improving concentration, and attaining a truly "superpower" memory for more than 40 years. Ageless Memory is the culmination of this memory expert's life's work. Specifically geared to our needs as we age, his unique memory system can be put into practice immediately—for a better memory the very same day you open the book and start to read! Completely practical and easy to use, readers learn to:
- Recall names and faces, even years later
- Never miss an appointment or misplace keys, glasses, valuables, etc.
- Give speeches without notes and learn foreign words and phrases easily
- Memorize long lists of items, quotations, long numbers, Bible verses, and all kinds of facts and figures
- Excel at cards and other games
- Regain (or maintain!) the confidence that comes with having a sharp, active mind.
- ISBN: 9781603761765 |
- Hardcover: 239 pages |
- Publisher: |
- Publication date: Jan 1, 2008 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook