This book is listed in:
- Humor ( 478 )
If celebrities that have gone to a better place could come back and give us one piece of priceless advice, what would it be?
- Karen Carpenter: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- John F. Kennedy: Don't mess with Texas.
- Mama Cass: Chew your food thoroughly and carefully.
- James Dean: Click it or ticket!
From presidents to pop stars, Advice from Dead Celebrities imagines what pearls of wisdom the dearly (sometimes darkly) departed would impart to us. Complete with hilarious illustrations of our favourite dead celebs, this one-of-a-kind volume will make readers die laughing.
- ISBN: 9781440530586 |
- Hardcover: 240 pages |
- Publisher: F+W Media |
- Publication date: Nov 15, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook