Advances in Technical Nonwovens presents the latest information on the nonwovens industry, a dynamic and fast-growing industry with recent technological innovations that are leading to the development of novel end-use applications.
The book reviews key developments in technical nonwoven manufacturing, specialist materials, and applications, with Part One covering important developments in materials and manufacturing technologies, including chapters devoted to fibers for technical nonwovens, the use of green recycled and biopolymer materials, and the application of nanofibres.
The testing of nonwoven properties and the specialist area of composite nonwovens are also reviewed, with Part Two offering a detailed and wide-ranging overview of the many applications of technical nonwovens that includes chapters on automotive textiles, filtration, energy applications, geo- and agrotextiles, construction, furnishing, packaging and medical and hygiene products.
- Provides systematic coverage of trends, developments, and new technology in the field of technical nonwovens
- Focuses on the needs of the nonwovens industry with a clear emphasis on applied technology
- Contains contributions from an international team of authors edited by an expert in the field
- Offers a detailed and wide-ranging overview of the many applications of technical nonwovens that includes chapters on automotive textiles, filtration, energy applications, geo- and agrotextiles, and more
- ISBN: 9780081005842 |
- Hardcover: 528 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 17, 2016 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook