This eclectic volume features two major topics: applications of mass spectrometry in bioscience; and computational methods for analysis of protein structure and interactions with other macromolecules.
Published continuously since 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series has been the essential resource for protein chemists. Each volume brings forth new information about protocols and analysis of proteins. Each thematically organized volume is guest edited by leading experts in a broad range of protein-related topics.
- Describes advances in application of powerful techniques in a wide bioscience area
- Chapters are written by authorities in their field
- Targeted to a wide audience of researchers, specialists, and students
- The information provided in the volume is well supported by a number of high quality illustrations, figures, and tables
- ISBN: 9780128003732 |
- Hardcover: 488 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Mar 11, 2014 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook