Advances in Imaging & Electron Physics merges two long-running serials—Advances in Electronics & Electron Physics and Advances in Optical & Electron Microscopy.
The series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science, and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities on the subject matter
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of imaging and electron physics
- Provides practitioners interested in microscopy, optics, image processing, mathematical morphology, electromagnetic fields, electron, and ion emission with a valuable resource
- Features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science. and digital image processing
- ISBN: 9780128025192 |
- Hardcover: 342 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Aug 21, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook