This book is listed in:
- Psychology ( 916 )
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect — full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit: info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/
- One of the most sought after and most often cited series in this field
- Contains contributions of major empirical and theoretical interest
- Represents the best and the brightest in new research, theory, and practice in social psychology
- ISBN: 9780123978424 |
- Hardcover: 360 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Apr 18, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook