Advances in Battery Technologies for Electric Vehicles provides an in-depth look into the research being conducted on the development of more efficient batteries capable of long distance travel.
The text contains an introductory section on the market for battery and hybrid electric vehicles, then thoroughly presents the latest on lithium-ion battery technology.
Readers will find sections on battery pack design and management, a discussion of the infrastructure required for the creation of a battery powered transport network, and coverage of the issues involved with end-of-life management for these types of batteries.
- Provides an in-depth look into new research on the development of more efficient, long distance travel batteries
- Contains an introductory section on the market for battery and hybrid electric vehicles
- Discusses battery pack design and management and the issues involved with end-of-life management for these types of batteries
- ISBN: 9781782423980 |
- Hardcover: 546 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: May 25, 2015 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook