Want to create animated graphics for iPhone, iPad, and the Web, using familiar Adobe features? You’ve come to the right guide. Adobe Edge Animate Preview 7: The Missing Manual shows you how to build HTML5 graphics with Adobe visual tools. No programming experience? No problem. Adobe Edge Animate writes all the code for you. With this book, you’ll be designing great-looking web elements in no time.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to know the workspace. Learn how Adobe Edge Animate performs its magic.
- Create and import graphics. Make drawings with Animate’s tools, or use art you’ve designed in other programs.
- Work with text. Build menus, label buttons, provide instructions, and perform other tasks.
- Jump into animation. Master Animate’s elements, properties, and timeline panels.
- Make it interactive. Use triggers and actions to give users control over their web experience.
Once you purchase this book, you can stay on top of future Adobe Edge Animate Preview releases by downloading the ebook edition on oreilly.com for free.
- ISBN: 9781449342944 |
- Hardcover: 282 pages |
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media |
- Publication date: Sep 17, 2012 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook