Other key features
1. Includes aspects of quality integrated with reliability which can help to solve earlier inaccessible problems during design, manufacturing, and usage.
2. Develops a new approach to improving the engineering culture for solving quality and reliability problems.
3. Enables the accurate prediction of quality, reliability, durability, and maintainability.
4. Proposes strategies for accelerated quality, reliability, durability, and maintainability improvement and development.
5. Combines new techniques with equipment for accurate physical simulation of field situation (mechanical, electrical, multi-environmental, and other influences, as well as human and other factors) for development accelerated testing (including reliability testing) and research.
6. Overviews the latest techniques in physical simulation; accelerated testing; prediction of reliability, durability, and maintainability; quality development and improvement; safety aspects of risk assessment, especially for transportation.
7. Supported by real life examples and industry data.
· Deals with the latest techniques in physical simulation, accelerated testing, prediction of reliability, durability, maintainability, quality development and safety aspects of risk assessment
· Provides step-by-step guidance on the accurate prediction of quality factors, the physical simulation of field situations and of accelerated reliability testing
· Dramatically reduces recalls by solving product improvement problems through the integration of quality development with reliability
- ISBN: 9780080459592 |
- Hardcover: 544 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Jul 7, 2010 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook