The book is organized into four parts. Part I provides an overview of systems engineering, a summary of key MBSE concepts, a chapter on getting started with SysML, and a sample problem highlighting the basic features of SysML. Part II presents a detailed description of the SysML language, while Part III illustrates how SysML can support different model-based methods. Part IV discusses how to transition MBSE with SysML into an organization.
This book can serve as an introduction and reference for industry practitioners, and as a text for courses in systems modeling and model-based systems engineering. Because SysML reuses many Unified Modeling Language (UML) concepts, software engineers familiar with UML can use this information as a basis for understanding systems engineering concepts.
- Authoritative and comprehensive guide to understanding and implementing SysML
- A quick reference guide, including language descriptions and practical examples
- Application of model-based methodologies to solve complex system problems
- Guidance on transitioning to model-based systems engineering using SysML
- Preparation guide for OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP)
- ISBN: 9780123852076 |
- Hardcover: 640 pages |
- Publisher: Elsevier Science |
- Publication date: Nov 22, 2011 |
- Language: English |
- Format: Ebook